Definition of Virtue:
- moral excellence; goodness; righteousness.
- conformity of one’s life and conduct to moral and ethical principles; uprightness; rectitude.
- confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof:
- the quality of being unchanging or unwavering, as in purpose, love, or loyalty; firmness of mind; faithfulness.
- constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken; persistent exertion of body or mind.
- the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
- desire to do good to others; goodwill; charitableness:
- an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay:
- quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence:
- adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moralcharacter; honesty.
- a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
- the belief that good ultimately predominates over evil in the world.
Watch our video explaining the 8 Plexus Ambassador Virtues
*All definitions acquired from dictionary.com