Trying to decide whether or not you should try Plexus? Read this first.
Most people learn about Plexus from a friend or through a post on a social media site like Facebook. Many people have questions about whether the stories they hear a legitimate or not. So many things can be said on the internet, that it’s hard to tell what the truth is, and it can seem difficult to get an unbiased opinion. While many Plexus Ambassadors might seem passionate about the Plexus products, some people might say things, or give reviews or warnings on the internet that sound negative. After all, there are scams that people obviously need to watch out for. And how can a person know if scam warnings, reviews or opinions on the internet are legitimate or not? Are the people saying those negative things unbiased, or are they actually working for another company? Certainly, there is no such thing as a perfect product or company. No company has ever pleased every single customer. On this blog, we do not pretend to be unbiased. We believe wholeheartedly in Plexus because of our experience. We put our names to this website because we are real, regular folks. But, when it comes to Plexus, you don’t have to take our word for it. Here are some facts about Plexus that every person should consider, point by point:
Plexus products come with a 60 day money-back guarantee for all retail and preferred customers.
- Less than 1% of Plexus products are returned under the 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Plexus was ranked the #2 most popular diet of 2014 in Shape Magazine, even though Plexus is not technically a diet at all.
- Plexus made INC Magazine’s “Inc 500” two years in a row (2014 & 2015).
- At least 43% of all Plexus sales are to customers, not Plexus Ambassadors, which means that it is not just people “selling the stuff” who use it.
- Many Plexus users are ambassadors because of the low cost to join. Joining is only $34.95 a year. For this price one can purchase the Plexus products at wholesale price, and also receive a website from which they can promote and sell Plexus products should they want to take advantage of the Plexus business opportunity.
- Regardless of what one might say, the proof is in the pudding and Plexus has made it easy to “test” them out. Whether you start as a customer with the 60 day money-back guarantee, or you start as an ambassador and get the wholesale price, you run little to no risk to try Plexus.
Below, watch a candid interview with the CEO of Plexus, Tarl Robinson, my wife, Plexus Diamond Ambassador, Michelle Thomas, and myself, Plexus Emerald Ambassador, Tim Thomas. Check out more videos from us on our YouTube page by clicking on this link.